LeftBannerAd.gif LogoPadding.gif Logo.png LogoPadding.gif RightBannerAd.gif


Jump to: navigation, search

Emergencies,Visa     (K)
A lost or stolen tourist permit should always be replaced before leaving México. Otherwise, be prepared for hassles with immigration officials and a possible fine to boot. Besides, even though it might take a few hours, getting a replacement isn't that difficult. To get a replacement, bring proof of arrival date in México — stamped passport, copy of lost tourist permit, or airline ticket — to the Immigration office (www.inm.gob.mx) at the airport. to any Migración office. To extend your stay, bring your tourist permit. There's another Migración office at the Oaxaca airport.

Personal tools

  Print View
  Front Page